Monday, June 1, 2009

Where do you prefer the CUM to splat?!?


HA! This is crazy. This past weekend I hung out with my girl Erika. I had the pleasure of meeting a few of her causation friends. BOY ARE THEY A TRIP! They were having a conversation about sex and some how got on the topic of cum and where it goes. Some said on their stomach, some said on their back, some said on their chest or titties, then ONE brought up cumming on the face.




I don't know about you, but that's the LAST place I want cum to drop on me. My face is sacred grounds! NOTHING and I mean NOTHING of that nature must touch the skin of my face. LOL! Disgusting right?




I just really had to post that on my blog today.




The question is, WHERE do you prefer the cum to splat when having sex?




Be honest...

3 comments:

  1. This post is a kee and a MESS! (no pun intended) But, I must agree, I don't want that stuff nowhere near my face! Mouth either... Inside a condom is always nice...

    Now I must say, I'm not opposed to giving others a "facial". LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO!!! That is TMI.. I heard it was good for the skin though. Will clear you RIGHT up.. I guess that's why half the ballroom face kids don't paint... LOL!
    YOU WILL NEVER HAVE ME GETTING A NUTT FACIAL!!! LIES!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...omg...nowhere...i dont like it anywhere...boring! i know....but no preference

    ReplyDelete