Monday, June 8, 2009

Cherish You Friends/Family/Co-Workers




Life... Life is so long but in the end it's so short. You see so many things through your years of living, breathing, working, traveling.

Today I lost a fellow co-worker. I am seriously upset. You wouldn't think while on the job that someone whom you don't go home with, vistit on the weekends, talk to on the phone or see during non office time that you would care about them. Mary Carroll, a co-worker of mine passed today. She was the most sweetest, loving woman I have ever known. Shes the type of person that reminds you of grandma. Maybe thats why I am so upset. Although I barely knew her, I still KNEW her. No mattter what was going on, she was always in a good, no, a GREAT mood. It could be a fucking hurricaine outside and she would be the most chipper person in the building.

My prayers go out to her and her family.

R.I.P Mary Carroll!

1 comment:

  1. YES! Life can be too short! "Give them roses while they can smell them."

    ReplyDelete