Friday, May 29, 2009

The Introduction of PBR!


Hello Everyone!! This is my first blog ever. Of course im on Facebook and Twitter, but you cant really do everything you want on there. So here's my chance to express my self (giving the middle finger) and say whats on my mind majority of the time.

I really didn't know what to put about my self on here, sooo I asked my girl Toya to help me out, and this is what she had to say:


Talk about yourself of course. Your friendly but distant........people think your aloof( like stuck-up) but your not your just in your own world........your unique, you never march to the beat of anyone's drum other than your own!! Your well put together ( u don't stink) lol.that kinda' stuff...........talk about your accomplishments and what not........and at the end ask them How you wanna act? lol


There you have it. That's kind of me in a nut shell. Basically I put it like this, if you know me then theres no need for a into.. If you don't then... Enjoy the ride mutha fukkas!!

(I hope my mom doesn't subscribe to my blog lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment